Pre-IPNC Supper Club Series
THURSDAY, JULY 28TH
RECEPTION: 6:00PM – 7:00PM | DINNER 7:00PM
FLÂNEUR @ LA BELLE PROMENADE VINEYARD
As Pinot Noir producers and connoisseurs gather in the Willamette for the valley’s annual International Pinot Noir Celebration, we invite you to kick off your festivities with a special take of our Supper Club.
On Thursday, July 28th, we will be hosting supper among the vines at our estate in the Chehalem Mountains, La Belle Promenade Vineyard.
The evening will begin with a reception and small bites followed by a prix-fixe three course dinner finishing with a decadent dessert bar. The wine will be flowing throughout the evening featuring an array of Flâneur Wines. Additionally, in celebration of IPNC, our team here at Flâneur has selected a stunning list of International Pinot Noirs to be poured throughout the evening as well.
- Dinner and wine is included in ticket price.
- Gate opens at 6pm for an hour long reception. Dinner begins at 7:00pm.
- Address: 20915 NE Kings Grade, Newberg, OR 97132
Menu modifications are available with at least one week advanced notice. Email email@example.com when making a reservation with specifics. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free.
RECEPTION & SMALL BITES
- Blue Pool Oysters, Hermiston Melon Granite, Sparkling Mignonette
- Smoked Sturgeon Macarons, Dill Crème, Chives
- Tempura Fried Squash Blossoms, Candied Lemon, Pickled Peppers
House Made Caramelized Onion Focaccia – for the table
Charred Spanish Octopus Green Beans, Preserved Lemon, Parsley Pistou
Sweet Corn Raviolo, Farm Egg, Toasted Hazelnuts, Brown Butter Sage Emulsion
Grilled Anderson Ranch Lamb Chops, Smoked Eggplant Puree, Puffed Farro, Macerated Blackberries, Lamb Jus
- Salted Caramel Macarons
- Strawberry Cheesecake Spheres
- Chocolate Dipped Hazelnut and Cherry Mousse Bars
MENU MODIFICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE WITH AT LEAST ONE WEEK ADVANCED NOTICE. EMAIL AMELIA@FLANEURWINES.COM WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION WITH SPECIFICS. VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE.
- Includes reception, three prix fixe courses, dessert bar and wine.
- 20% gratuity included
- Credit cards are required to reserve a table